This review discusses the future potential of technology usage in the industry. It also discusses in more detail the impact of Lab Grown Diamonds (LGD) and how prices have decreased by 50% over the last two years on a retail basis and a decrease in prices by 66% in the wholesale market. The report also covers the fact that new marketing strategies are needed to attract the younger generation. To read the full report please press here.
- Bain & Co. 2019 Diamond Industry Report: Strong Origins a.k.a. Provenance, Stricter Financing and a 50 year review (Strong Origins: Current Perspectives On The Diamond Industry, Plus A 50-Year Review)
- Fancy Green Diamonds: Their Mystical And Hidden Value
- Bain & Co. 2017 Diamond Industry Report: Is The Diamond Industry Evolving As Fast As Required (The Enduring Story In A Changing World)
- What Is All the Fuss About the Rapaport Investment Diamonds Report (IDR)?
- Fancy Color Diamond Manufacturer Eden Rachminov Sheds Light on Price Structure