This review further shows that there is less financing for the industry. Back in 2002 the total was $7 billion, rising to $10 billion in 2008, toping $16 billion by 2013 and then reduced to $13 billion in 2017 and now to $11 billion in 2019. This is hard on some, while others see it as an opportunity to come into a luxury market. Online sales are at a 5-10% market share so there is plenty of opportunity to grow online sales. There is also a further analysis about Lab Grown Diamonds (LGD) and its impact on the industry as a whole. Prices of LGD have decreased a further 5-10% from 2018, which demonstrates that they are not of investment value. To read the full report please press here.
- Bain & Co. 2018 Diamond Industry Report: Seeing The Light At The End Of The Tunnel (A Resilient Industry Shines Through)
- Fancy Green Diamonds: Their Mystical And Hidden Value
- Bain & Co. 2017 Diamond Industry Report: Is The Diamond Industry Evolving As Fast As Required (The Enduring Story In A Changing World)
- What Is All the Fuss About the Rapaport Investment Diamonds Report (IDR)?
- Fancy Color Diamond Manufacturer Eden Rachminov Sheds Light on Price Structure