Petra Diamonds had just announced that it sold the 20.08 carat Blue rough diamond found at the Cullinan mine back in September. Petra said that the 20.08 was sold for $14.9 million to a Leading Diamond Company, which remains anonymous. It remains to be seen what This “Leading Diamond Company” will do with the rough diamond and how it will turn out. I hope that the company will choose to share with us the end result after polishing.
- Petra Diamonds Sells Five Blue Rough Diamonds For A Cheap Price, Right!
- Petra Diamonds Unveils Five High Quality Blue Diamonds From The Cullinan Mine
- Don’t Be Stupid And Invest In Fancy Color Diamonds!
- When A Diamond Loses Its Virginity; The Importance Of The Secondary Market For Fancy Color Diamonds
- Petra Diamonds Announced That It Recovered A 20.08 Carat Blue Rough Diamond At Its Cullinan Mine