Sotheby’s Geneva Magnificent Jewels And Noble Jewels Will Be Saved By The Spirit Of The Rose
On November 11, 2020 Sotheby’s Geneva auction night will not have a single important Fancy Color Diamond. Instead it has dedicated a single lot sale right after the evening which will feature the Unique and Rare Fancy Color Diamond. The Spirit Of The Rose is a 14.83 carat, Fancy Vivid Purple-Pink with Internally Flawless clarity (GIA 6204120527). It is a diamond which was mined in Russia by Alrosa. It was 27.85 carats in its rough form and was found in July 2017.
It is valued between $22.9 million to $37.9 million or $1.55 million to $2.56 million per carat. I doubt it will break a record even though it is the single largest of its kind ever offered at auction.
- The Spirit Of The Rose Saves Sotheby’s Geneva Auction
- Sotheby’s Geneva Magnificent Jewels Auction Will Be A Test Of Strength For Fancy Color Diamonds And Offering The Largest Fancy Color Diamond Of Its Kind At Auction
- Is Diamond Investing Well Worth The Risks Involved?
- Argyle Tender Is A Financial Vaccine, Becoming The Bitcoin Of Pink Diamonds As Covid-19 Continues On Its Global Rampage
- Magnificent Jewels Auctions In New York Successfully Seals 2020 Despite Virus Challenge