On October 22, Sotheby’s will hold its Important Jewels auction in New York and will offer a single important Fancy Color Diamond.
The 12.38 carat, Fancy Pink with a VVS2 clarity (GIA 2205856221) diamond is valued between $4 million to $5 million or $323k to $404k per carat. This is a good valuation and we shall see what it will sell for. It has been a while since we last saw such a size at auction.
We look forward to the results in just a week.
- Sotheby’s Successfully Sells The Fancy Pink Diamond At Its New York Important Jewels Auction
- Sotheby’s Magnificent Jewels In Hong Kong Yields Strong Results During Pandemic Despite Many Fancy Color Diamonds Not Selling
- Hong Kong Magnificent Jewels Auction Will Display Blue And Pink Diamonds
- Christie’s Successful Geneva Magnificent Jewels Sells Unique Fancy Color Diamonds
- Christie’s Successful First Auction for 2020 In Hong Kong With New Record