Sotheby’s ended up selling a total of $17,928,892. It has successfully sold the 12.38 carat Fancy Pink with VVS2 clarity. It was valued between $4 million and $5 million and ended up selling for $4.618 million or $373k per carat.
There were 265 items offered and the 12.38 carat Fancy Pink got more than 25% of the total sales but was only a mere 0.03% of items offered.
We look forward to the Geneva auctions.
- Sotheby’s New York Important Jewels Will Offer A Single Important Fancy Color Diamond
- Sotheby’s Magnificent Jewels In Hong Kong Yields Strong Results During Pandemic Despite Many Fancy Color Diamonds Not Selling
- Hong Kong Magnificent Jewels Auction Will Display Blue And Pink Diamonds
- Christie’s Successful Geneva Magnificent Jewels Sells Unique Fancy Color Diamonds
- Christie’s Successful First Auction for 2020 In Hong Kong With New Record