The Spirit Of The Rose Saves Sotheby’s Geneva Auction
A the end of the night, Sotheby’s has sold a total of CHF 42,574,460, down over 20% from last year, and this is due mostly to the large sale of The Spirit of the Rose. The Spirit of the Rose was sold for a total of CHF 24,393,000 or $26.59 million or $1.79 million per carat. The star of the evening was sold at the bottom of the valuation given by Sotheby’s even tough it is the largest of its kind ever sold at auction. The Spirit of the Rose accounted for 57% of total sales that evening.
Let’s see what surprises Sotheby’s has for us for the December New York sales to make up of the short offering in Geneva.
- Sotheby’s Geneva Magnificent Jewels And Noble Jewels Will Be Saved By The Spirit Of The Rose
- Sotheby’s Geneva Magnificent Jewels Auction Will Be A Test Of Strength For Fancy Color Diamonds And Offering The Largest Fancy Color Diamond Of Its Kind At Auction
- Is Diamond Investing Well Worth The Risks Involved?
- Argyle Tender Is A Financial Vaccine, Becoming The Bitcoin Of Pink Diamonds As Covid-19 Continues On Its Global Rampage
- Magnificent Jewels Auctions In New York Successfully Seals 2020 Despite Virus Challenge